Top-up your MatchMove MasterCard to maximise your “HUAT-ness” by 50%* this Chinese New Year!
For Li Chun (立春) this year, avoid the queue and top-up your MatchMove MasterCard from the comforts of your own home or office!
How to participate?
Top-up your MatchMove MasterCard during the auspicious hours** on 4 February and earn 50% cash rebates*
3am – 4.59am
11am – 12.59pm
3pm – 4.59pm
5pm – 6.59pm
** Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion will take place on 4 February 2016 and during these allocated auspicious hours 3am – 4.59am, 11am – 12.59pm, 3pm – 4.59pm and 5pm – 6.59pm
- There will be a total of 40 winners; 10 winners for every allocated auspicious hour.
- First 10 MatchMove account holders who top-up their account during the allocated auspicious hours will earn 50% rebates and up to a maximum of $50 per MatchMove MasterCard.
- To qualify for the promotion, a minimum top-up of $50 to your MatchMove MasterCard within the promotion period is required.
- Winners will be determined based on the timestamp recorded in MatchMove’s database when the transaction has been successfully processed by the payment providers. Please note that top-ups via ATM and DBS/POSB iBanking may be delayed.
- In case of a tie between two qualified winners, the final winner will be determined by the transaction ID indicated in MatchMove’s report.
- All winners names will be published on the MatchMove’s website after the promotion has ended.
- Cash Rebates will be credited directly into your MatchMove MasterCard by 29 February 2016 and users must manually redeem the cash rebate within 7 days of receiving the SMS notification. All unclaimed credits will be forfeited after 7 days without exception.
- Topped-up using another MatchMove MasterCard will not be entitled to this promotion.
- MatchMove MasterCard which have not successfully completed the face-to-face identity verification or email address verification will not
- be qualified for the promotion
- be able to top-up their account
- Users are required to use their full name as in NRIC/FIN, a valid Singapore mobile number and Singapore residential address to sign up for a MatchMove MasterCard.
- Winners who have closed their accounts after participating in the promotions will have their credits forfeited.
- Promotion is open to all new and existing MatchMove MasterCard holders who are Singaporeans, PRs or foreigners who are holding Singapore work permits and residing in Singapore.
- MatchMove reserves the rights to alter, modify and cancel this promotion at its own discretion.
- This promotion is not open to employees of MatchMove Pay and MatchMove reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.